Off-Campus (Proxy) URL: http://proxy.ohiolink.edu:9099/login?url=http://www.fofweb.com/Direct2.asp?ItemID=WE40&ID=19147
Science and Technology.
offers a comprehensive, curriculum-oriented overview of a broad range of scientific disciplines. Science Online offers these features:
- Topics, Terms, and Principles: thousands of essays on major topics and issues in science and technology
- Images, Videos, and Animations: diagrams, illustrations, images, videos and flash animations
- Experiments and Activities: science experiments and activities covering key principles in science, indexed by grade range, subject category, and time required
- Biographies: biographies of key scientists throughout history
- News Articles
- Timeline: chronology of science history, organized by time period or scientific topic
- National and State Science Education Standards: authoritative content tied directly to the curriculum
Format: Reference Works
Facts on File.
This database is licensed for use only by students, staff, and faculty of OhioLINK member institutions.
Presents a broad range of scientific disciplines through extensive definitions, essays, diagrams, biographies, and experiments.
This information updated: 2008-09-23