Acceptable Use Guidelines
The American and English Literature collections are available for personal use and for educational and research purposes. Materials may be under copyright protection.
Authorized Users: Ohio residents and users of Ohio public libraries and Ohio schools at all levels.
General use guidelines:
- Generally, you may temporarily store on local media for subsequent viewing any content available from this resource, and later display it on screen or print it on paper.
- You may create links to this content through a Course Management System or other Web pages.
- You may print a copy of any text records retrieved as you use these pages.
Often prohibited uses:
- You may not systematically transmit (either on paper or electronically) content from these resources to unauthorized users. This includes but is not limited to mounting content on web servers that allow access to unauthorized users.
- You may not systematically or permanently cache content on local media.
- You may not use a spider or crawler program to capture data from this resource.
- You may not use this content for commercial purposes.