This page is retained for historical purposes, but this task force is no longer active.
Task Force Members
Co-Chair: Susan Banoun, University of Cincinnati
Co-Chair: Emily Hicks, University of Dayton
|Julie Blake, OhioLINK||Amy Fry, Bowling Green State University|
|Frank Bove, University of Akron||Sharon Hackett, Kent State University|
|Anita Cook, OhioLINK||Kristine Szabo, Ohio Wesleyan University|
|Barbara Dunham, Ohio State University||Jeanne Langendorfer, Bowling Green State Univ.|
|Deberah England, Wright State University||Joe Payne, Ohio State University|
Task Force Charge
A critical examination of local needs and practices in regards to Electronic Resources Management and its implication to OhioLINK 2.0 is required to ensure a consistent and capable approach for user and staff access across OhioLINK institutions to ERM data. The collaboration and sharing of best practices will enable individual sites to share experiences and develop standards. This task force is charged with the following.
- Explore and document ERM system issues and best practices including record structures, codes and specifications, standards, and workflows.
- Explore and document how the ERM system is used to provide user access to electronic resources.
- Explore and document how the ERM system is used by staff to manage electronic resources.
- Develop functional requirements and processes that will fully integrate ERM records and functions to into the design of the OhioLINK system.
Meeting Minutes & Agendas
- May 10, 2010
- June 14, 2010
- February 14, 2011
- June 13, 2011
- ERM Survey
- ERM Coverage Load Clean Up of CSV file Procedure
- ASU ERM Task Group Report
- Loading Serials Solutions Marc records into Millennium
- Workflow Document - Price Request
- Workflow Document - Order Request
ERM Forum - May 9, 2011
- ERM Task Force Charge/Libraries Survey Results by
- Emily Hicks, Director of Information Acquisitions & Organization and Associate Professor, University of Dayton
- OhioLINK E-Resource Licensing by
- Julie Blake, OhioLINK
- Licensing Checklist by
- Julie Blake, Assistant Director of Electronic Licensing, OhioLINK
- OLinks by
- Thomas Dowling, Assistant Director of Library Systems. Web Presence and Interface Development, OhioLINK
- Tracking Licenses by
- Susan Banoun, Head, Electronic Resources Department, University of Cincinnati Libraries, University of Cincinnati
- Public Display/Discovery by
- Amy Fry, Electronic Resources Coordinator, University Libraries, Bowling Green State University
- Previews and Workflow/Lifecycle of Electronic Resources by
- Frank Bove, Associate Professor of Bibliography and Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Akron