Friday, May 31, 2019 | OCLC Conference Center
Directions & Parking
Directions and parking instructions are available on the OCLC website. Parking is free and located in the front of the building.
A map of the convention center can be found here.
Presenters along with descriptions of the afternoon breakout sessions can be found here.
|8:00 - 9:00am - Registration and Morning Refreshments|
|9:00-9:15am||Welcome to Members and Introduction of Gwen Evans||Tiffany Lipstreu|
|9:15-10:00am||OhioLINK Welcome Address||Gwen Evans|
|10:00-11:00am||The Future of the ILS: Keynote Speaker||Roger Schonfeld|
|11:00-12:00pm||Resource Sharing Futures Panel|
|12:00-1:15pm - LUNCH|
|Time||Topic 1||Topic 2||Topic 3|
|1:30-2:20pm||Digital Accessibility||Behind the Scenes with e-Resources at OhioLINK||ILS: A Pragmatic View|
|Break #1: 2:20 - 2:35pm|
|2:35-3:25pm||Q&A with Cooperative Information Resources Management Committee Representatives||How Discovery Works||Member Portal Preview|
|Break #2: 3:25 - 3:40pm|
|3:40-4:30pm||ICS Roundtable||OhioLINK and You: A Basic Orientation and Overview||Maximizing Human Capital Within Your Library|
Professional headshots will take place between 1:30-3:30pm. The photographer will have makeup artists on site. These headshots are only available to the first 100 attendees.
OhioLINK Summit Planning Team
- Tiffany Lipstreu, Chair (Otterbein University)
- Richard Bazile (Cuyahoga Community College)
- Matt Benzing (Miami University)
- Alyssa Darden, 2020 Chair-Elect (Franklin University)
- Sean Duffy (OhioLINK)
- Morris Levy (The Ohio State University)
- Tony Maniaci (The Ohio State University)
- Laura Ponikvar (Cleveland Institute of Art)
- Rachel Rubin (Capital University)
- Kelly Shook (Kent State University)
- Brad Warren (University of Cincinnati)
- Philip Willke (State Library of Ohio)
- Stefanie Wolf (OhioLINK)