User Services Committee
Consists of reference librarians. Committee charge:
- Identify and recommend continuous improvements to OhioLINK developed products.
- Provide user perspective and prioritized feedback to OhioLINK on commercial products for resource recommendations and enhancements.
- Facilitate idea sharing among member libraries and monitor emerging technologies in order to enhance the user experience.
- Support state-wide reference & instruction initiatives.
- Participate in marketing OhioLINK services and resources to our users and in advocating with our stakeholders.
USC Roster. The e-mail discussion list is firstname.lastname@example.org. To subscribe, search the archive, or edit your subscription, see the E-mail links on Administrative Information (password required).
*ostaff password required
(This page includes Working Groups and Subcommittee Files)