Whether you are an on campus student, distance learner, or faculty needing research assistance, Kent State University Geauga campus library staff is there to help you navigate the many resources available online or in print. A librarian is just a phone call, e-mail, text, instant message or in-person visit away!
Read further to find out some additional things Dr. Mary Hricko, the library director, had to say about the staff and the library.
What are your top three points of pride in the library?
- Our relationship and outreach with our patrons. We not only provide services to KSU students, staff, and faculty, but also offer support to our local area partners (K-12, non-profit organizations, and area businesses).
- Providing online library services for commuter and remote access students.
- Providing access to affordable learning resources for teaching, learning, and research.
What's the most popular spot in your library for students and patrons?
The most popular rooms are our private small group study rooms and our IRC room (for Nursing and Middle Childhood majors. Students use the small group rooms for individual and group study, presentation practice, and group organization meetings. The IRC has resources to help students prepare for their field work and clinical assessments. The IRC also has grant, scholarship and career resources for students to use.
How long have you been a member of OhioLINK?
The Kent State University System has been a charter member since the very beginning.
For more information about the Kent State Geauga campus library:
- Visit the webpage: https://www.kent.edu/geauga/library
- Like them on Facebook
- Follow Kent State Geauga on Twitter