The OhioLINK central catalog will be down for maintenance beginning at 5am, Thursday August 21. We are scheduled to install the Innovative Beta Release of 2014 and expect to be back up by 7am.
The following enhancements are slated for INN-Reach:
- A pass-through search from a local WebPac catalog to a central Encore catalog now works
- Refinement of the title matching algorithm to provide better matching of bibliographic records with multi-part works
- A new web application allowing INN-Reach consortium and member libraries to make more informed acquisitions decisions through a set of collection development reports
- Improvements in propagating record changes via Link Maintenance from a local server to the central server
- Expand integration of the Automated Self-Check product with INN-Reach circulation transactions
- Extends the NCIP Initiator profile to include the optional Pickup Location data element within the ItemRequested message
- Enables libraries to better facilitate activities related to shared print management across multiple institutions
If you notice any issues with the upgrade, please open a ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org.