Students, faculty, staff, and walk-in library users of participating Ohio academic institutions.
- The Electronic Journal Center (EJC) is available for individual educational and research purposes.
- Authorized users may search the EJC and view the results of the searches on screen.
- Authorized users may print a copy of any record retrieved as a result of a search.
- Generally, authorized users may store on a local drive any record retrieved as part of an search, and later display it on screen or print it on paper.
Examples of prohibited uses of the EJC
You may not systematically transmit (either on paper or electronically) content from this database to anyone not involved in education or research at an OhioLINK institution.
You may not use the database for commercial purposes.
Examples of allowed uses of the EJC
- Reserves: There are no restrictions within authorized uses on the storage and printing of articles among authorized users. Placement in local electronic reserve files and bookmarking from course web sites is allowed.
- Course Packs: Inclusion of electronically-based articles in locally distributed print course packs is allowed.
Sharing with non-authorized users: Non-systematic sharing of articles by authorized users with non-authorized users is allowed.
The EJC is provided by purchase or lease through the Ohio Library and Information Network (OhioLINK). Use of this database is governed by the terms and conditions of the license agreement between OhioLINK and the content producer. OhioLINK reserves the right to prohibit any use of the database which has adverse effects on use of the system by other users. The points above offer general guidelines for acceptable use of licensed databases. If you have further questions, please open a ticket on our Request Support page.