The OhioLINK Electronic Theses and Dissertation (ETD) Center is an open access, online database of undergraduate, master, and doctoral degree theses and dissertation from OhioLINK ETD Center member institutions. Abstracts are available, as well as full-text when provided. Want to join the OhioLINK ETD Center? Contact email@example.com for more information on how to get started.
Manuals for using the ETD Center by roles
- ETD Administrator manual
- ETD Reviewer manual
- ETD Submitter manual
- ETD Batch Uploader manual and quickstart guide
*Contact OhioLINK Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or to request manuals.
ETD Policy and Workflow Considerations
- Digital Accessibility Resources for OhioLINK ETD Center Administrators and Reviewers
- Digital Accessibility Decisions and Considerations Guide (.pdf)
- ETD Council Policy Decision Guide
- Retrospective Scanning Guidelines (.pdf) cover important topics and considerations when beginning a digitization project with theses and dissertations.
ETD Metadata and OAI-PMH Harvesting
- ETD Consumer Guide covers OAI-PMH metadata harvesting, ETDcat and MARC records, Google Scholar and more.
- OhioLINK ETD Center OAI-PMH MARC Cataloging Records Quick Start Guide (.pdf)
- OhioLINK ETD Center OAI-PMH MARC Cataloging Records Manual (.pdf)
- Brief How-to Video: ETD Center Cataloging Using MarcEdit and OAI-PMH (October 2021) (opens in a new tab)
- 30-minute Webinar: Using New Workflow Improved MARC Records Ohiolink ETD Center (December 2021)
ETD Center Council
Formed in 2014, the ETD Center Council serves in an advisory capacity for the OhioLINK ETD institutions and community, working with an OhioLINK liasion on issues concerning the ETD Center.