OhioLINK is the state agency under the Ohio Department of Higher Education that manages the shared print and electronic library resources of 117 higher education libraries and the State Library of Ohio. OhioLINK also supports student success through a collaborative eTutoring program and Affordable Learning, which focuses on textbook affordability.
Our 88 Ohio college and university members include 16 public university libraries, 48 independent college libraries, 23 two-year college libraries, 16 regional campus libraries, 8 law school libraries and 5 medical school libraries.
Together, OhioLINK and its member libraries provide access to:
- more than 44 million books and other library materials
- more than 100 electronic research databases
- 33 million electronic journal articles
- 200,000 e-books
- nearly 85,000 images, videos and sounds
- more than 100,000 theses and dissertations from students at 36 Ohio institutions