On this page, you can find information related to the OhioLINK circulation policies. To search the Central Catalog, please visit http://catalog.ohiolink.edu. Can't find what you're looking for? Request Support.
Content designated by an (*) requires an Ostaff login and should not be distributed outside OhioLINK. To request an Ostaff account, visit our Request Support page.
To go to directly a particular section, use the buttons below.
- Courier Support Form
- Bands & Labels
- Shipments: Best Practices for Packing (.pdf)
- Shipments: Packaging Recommendations
- Shipping label example (.pdf)
- Courier supply list
- Order Supplies
- Courier Issue Quarterly Reports - historical*
Reports and Statistics
Circulation and ILL Policies and Procedures
- PCIRC Policies and Procedures
- ILL Policy (.pdf)
- Institution Codes
- OhioLINK Patron and Institutional Loan Rules
- PCIRC Priorities Explained
- Paging Slip Templates*
- PCIRC Setup and Training: Book Borrowing
- PCIRC Setup and Training: Non-book Borrowing
- PCIRC Tips of the Week
- Replacement Policies by Institution
SearchOhio (opens in a new window) is a consortium of cooperating public libraries in the State of Ohio. Through OhioLINK's partnership with SearchOhio, academic library users can borrow materials from public libraries and vice versa.