User Services Committee
- Identify and recommend continuous improvements to OhioLINK developed products.
- Provide user perspective and prioritized feedback to OhioLINK on commercial products for resource recommendations and enhancements.
- Facilitate idea sharing among member libraries and monitor emerging technologies in order to enhance the user experience.
- Support state-wide reference & instruction initiatives.
- Participate in marketing OhioLINK services and resources to our users and in advocating with our stakeholders.
- Email list for discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email list for committee members only: email@example.com
- USC Meeting Minutes & Committee Files*
- (This page includes Working Groups and Subcommittee Files)
Other Useful Documentation for Reference Librarians:
- Support Links
- OhioLINK Promotion Materials Storefront (through Artina) - member institutions are billed directly
- Library Services for Distance Learners
- ALAO Instruction Interest Group
- Mobile Access to Library Resources