OhioLINK is a state-supported consortium of Ohio university and college libraries and the State Library of Ohio. Students, faculty members, and staff members affiliated with OhioLINK institutions can borrow books from other libraries, view journal articles online, search authoritative databases, and make use of other OhioLINK services that enhance research and education.
If you have questions about searching or managing resources provided by OhioLINK, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions pages or check with the reference librarians at your library. They have information about the services of your own library and further recommendations on appropriate sources (electronic or print) to meet your information needs.
Here are some helpful links that will help you learn how to:
- find scholarly articles from academic journals
- find popular articles from magazines or newspapers
- locate an assigned article
- bookmark an e-journal article
- set up e-journal alerts (notification of new issues)