A one-day conference for our members
A day-long, interactive conference for those involved with textbook affordability inclusive access advocacy and implementation at OhioLINK member institutions, featuring working sessions in policy, implementation and technology. This event supports all levels of inclusive access—including the undecided.
You’ll receive both an overview of inclusive access in Ohio and the opportunity to attend expert panels and roundtables on topics that speak to your needs, such as: technical implementation, accessibility, cost, how to get started, and how to advocate and communicate inclusive access to administration, faculty and students.
OhioLINK will also provide you the opportunity to meet with publishers, bookstores and aggregators and ask your implementation questions in person. It’s our intention to not only make inclusive access successful for students and institutions, but to also make it approachable.
- Administrators, faculty and provosts
- Bookstore managers, bursars, and financial aid staff
- Instructional designers and course management systems staff
- IA advocates seeking guidance support, regardless of role
- Stakeholders curious about inclusive access
- Friday, September 28, 2018
- Registration begins at 7:45 a.m.
- Conference commences at 9 a.m. and ends at 3:30 p.m.
- OCLC Conference Center, 6600 Kilgour Pl, Dublin, Ohio 43017
- This event is for employees at OhioLINK member institutions only
- This event is free to attendees and includes meals, beverages and parking
- Registration is limited; initial registration is limited to no more than three attendees per institution (but will be expanded as space allows)