Try a different browser
Some resources may work differently with different browsers and some errors can be resolved by trying another browser.
Update your browser
Some resources may not support older versions of a browser. Use https://updatemybrowser.org/ to check your browser version.
Delete history, cookies, and cache
Clearing the search history, cookies, and cache stored in your web browser can resolve some problems and often allow browsers to work more efficiently.
- Google Chrome - > More Tools > Clear Browsing Data ... > Check Browsing history / Cookies and other site data > Clear All.
- Microsoft Edge - > Settings > Clear browsing data > Choose what to clear > Cookies... & Cached data...
- Mozilla Firefox - Library > History > Clear recent history > Check Cookies / Cache / History > Clear Now
- Internet Explorer - > Internet Options > Privacy tab > Settings > Advanced > Cookies
- Safari - History > Clear History // Preferences > Privacy > Manage Website Data > Remove or Remove All
If you prefer not to clear cookies, try your browser in Incognito/Private mode. This may also solve some problems.