OhioLINK: Your partner for academic success
A group of 90 Ohio college and university libraries, plus the State Library of Ohio, OhioLINK works together to get you information you need, whenever and wherever you need it. Because your library is a member of OhioLINK, you get FREE access to content that is:
- Diverse: resources span 46 million-plus library items, 24 million-plus journal articles, 140 thousand-plus eBooks, and 59-plus thousand theses and dissertations.
- Scholarly and peer-reviewed
- Updated continuously
Six ways to get started now
- Go to your library. OhioLINK provides a wealth of resources; your library may have more. Go to your library's website, or visit the brick-and-mortar library. Bonus: librarians are on site and want to help you. Just ask!
- Get materials fast - print and ebooks olc1.ohiolink.edu Search over 46 million items via the OhioLINK Library Catalog. Request books, periodicals, maps, music scores, audio visual materials and more. Pick them up at any OhioLINK member library in 3-5 days. Instantly access OhioLINK ebooks. You can also use your valid institutional ID to borrow from member libraries in person.
- Library closed? Download articles instantly. journal.ohiolink.edu. Quickly search across multiple subject areas using the Electronic Journal Center
- Find subject-specific research at databases.ohiolink.edu. Choose from more than 100 research databases to find articles in a specific subject area.
- Access electronic book collections at ebooks.ohiolink.edu. OhioLINK's collection of over 125,000 eBooks includes encyclopedias, dictionaries, and computer and technology titles.
- Need a break? Request books and media from participating public libraries. Look for the SearchOhio button in the OhioLINK Central Catalog to search and request materials from over 20 public libraries in Ohio.
Off campus access
- You will be prompted for your campus ID information to access some resources.
- Contact your library if you have any questions, do not know your ID information or are having problems logging in.
User advanced search options
- You can make searches more effective by using advanced search options.
- For assistance, ask your librarian or use the database's help function.
Renew often and return on time!
- Renew materials up to six times via your library's website, unless another user has requested them.
- Fines are charged for overdue OhioLINK books and library materials - return or renew on time!
More information is available
Has OhioLINK helped you? Let us know! #ohiolinkdelivers
- Twitter: @ohiolink
- Instagram: @ohiolink_official
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OhioLINK
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org