The Regional Depositories Governing Council is responsible for depository project oversight and for
developing the guidelines for access to depository collections by all OhioLINK members.
The Regional Depositories Coordinating Council is a smaller team within the Regional Depositories Governing Council that coordinates planning and activities among the five high-density depositories including budget oversight, facilities, capital projects and staffing.
Documents Approved by Regional Depositories Governing Council:
- Preservation Policy for Serials (approved April 2011, Updated May 2013)
- De-Duplication Check Policy (approved 10/31/11, updated 8/22/12)
- Can Private Institutions Use the Depositories? (approved 10/31/2011)
- Recommendation on Circulation of Bound Journals in the Depository (2/9/12)
- Deduplication Procedures for Elsevier (approved 7/16/2012)
- Regional Depositories Print Serials De-duping Guidelines (approved February 2013)
- Verification Recommendation (approved October 2016)
- Contributing to a State Depository Policy (approved 2/8/2018)